"Jeff Smith p.p. sbe15" <firstname.lastname@example.org> (jeffsmith _at_ sbe15.com)
Subject: Good job openeing
Date: April 3rd 2015
iHeartMedia Baltimore is looking for an engineer. Great opportunity!
iHeartMedia is seeking a Staff Engineer to assist the Chief Engineer in the duties of the engineering department at our Baltimore, MD cluster. This position will support the broadcast and IT infrastructure for our 4 radio stations. The ideal candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision, work well under pressure, and be solution-oriented. Primary responsibilities include the repair, installation and maintenance of all station equipment including transmitters, studio equipment, remote equipment, telephones, computers and computer networks. Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a broadcast environment. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a critical component of this role. SBE or Network Certifications are strongly preferred. Salary will be based on experience.
Responsibilities and Skills:
* Installation and maintenance of radio broadcast and IT equipment
* Offer exceptional customer service to fellow employees, listeners and advertisers
* NexGen automation experience a plus
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills are essential. Applicant should be comfortable troubleshooting computer systems and broadcast signal flow
* Working knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN networking, AOIP and VOIP technologies
* Must be able to read and produce technical drawings/documentation
* Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills to effectively prioritize work and resolve issues. Excellent reasoning skills in order assist in troubleshooting problems
* Ability to follow verbal instructions while involved in high-pressure situations, being pro-active and relating information in a concise manner during critical situations
* Must be able to work highly varied and flexible hours in support of our station and may be required to be on call up to two weeks per month
* Setup, supervise, and break-down occasional remote broadcasts
Valid driver's license required. We offer a great working environment and generous benefits package, including 401K!
Send cover letter and resume to:
ATTN: Matt Howell
1801 Rockville Pike, Suite 500
Rockville, MD 20852
<< Previous: RE: Meeting TONIGHT!!!
| Archive Index |
Next: EAS Monthly Test had noisy audio >>
Go back to SBE 15